I’ve come up with easy ways to how to make money as a teenager. I will show you so many ways to earn money on and offline that will have you driving your dream car within the next year. Take in this information for it is your key to ultimate wealth.
First – Save your money! Every little job you do will slowly add up to money in your pocket. Pay yourself first! Set aside a bank account (If you don’t already have one) and deposit 25% of everything you make into your savings account, AND DON’T TOUCH IT! This is the FIRST LAW you must abide by to make money and start your millionaire lifestyle.
Second – Be your own boss! Do what you have to, make your “life business” work for you. Babysit, Mow Lawns, Clean Pools, Walk Dogs, Shovel Snow, get to know your neighbors and do their work for them. If you are talented try out for a sports team and participate in tournaments. These are all ideas you have to come up with to get you that first $1000-$5000. This can be done in your spare time. BUT be your own boss, do it when you are available. If you are the indoor type go to EzineArticles.com and write short 400 word articles on topics that are interesting to you. Make your spare time work for you.
Third – Replicate your Revenue. Find your niche, it is important that you do so. If you are working with something that you are uninterested in it can become more of a burden and less of a blessing. There are several ways to double your daily/weekly income:
– Government bonds and CD’s have 10%-25% interest which is a lot of money, but like interest from anything it will take time. The more money you invest the greater the capital gain.
– Investing in Information that feeds 98% of the entire internet. This will bring vast wealth with very little risk.
– Apply for a Government bond. This can be time consuming and difficult if you are not affiliated with any non-profit organization. On the other end it can be game changing if you are able to commit to a business, with the government as your personal benefactor you can become a very powerful commodity within your community.
– Write Ebooks for a living. Ebooks can become an easy reliable way of income. If you were to write 10 Ebooks and get a low average of 2 buyers a month for each one that is $900-$1000 extra income per month for the rest of your life. Using my “Pay yourself first” method of either saving/investing 25% from each pay check with an interest of 12% over a period of 10 years you’d have a secure and comfortable lifestyle. For you potential millionaires, you will invest 80%-90% of your earnings and be able to retire before you reach the age of 35. All from 10 average Ebooks you spent no more than 2 months writing.
– Create an online affiliate business. This will be possible if you have a good solid product that buyers want to invest their money in. A web of Ebooks or affiliate programs you are a part of perhaps.
Fourth – Hire Employees! Employ others to work for you to create an ongoing revenue stream of an easy to manage profit stream. You can invite neighbors, friends, family, online acquaintances, anyone who can bring a valuable and fresh perspective to your business. Also it is easy to stay focused if you are working within a group.
Fifth – Sell your ideas/products! You can sell almost anything on eBay and/or Craigslist. Buy in bulk and sell individually at a profit. You buy a 10 packet of “Orbit” from Walmart for 6$ and sell each packet for 1$ you have made 4$. Do this until you have enough money to invest towards your business.
Sixth – Gain personal Knowledge. If you want to get ahead you have to be equip with tools. The more you know about making money the more effective you are. Don’t always think that each and every failed attempt at money making was a waste. If you learned something then you will take that with you. Sometimes you need to fail if you are going to succeed.
Seventh – Take advantage of YouTube. It you are gifted with creating popular videos you can promote any one of the ideas I’ve listed above. Become a YouTube partner and earn endless money for products people want to buy.